|Identity & Contact Details||Corporate Name: THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L.|
|Address||Ronda Universidad 20, Ático 1ª; Barcelona|
In compliance with the provisions of article 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. informs you that the personal data you provide us during your browsing and / or by filling in the WEBSITE forms will be processed by THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, SL, which is intended to manage the services offered by THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, SL, perform administrative tasks related to these services and offer you an optimal and quality service through the WEBSITE and / or the that which is indicated in the data protection clause that is next to the form you have just completed.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use the information we have, according to your selected preferences, to provide you with a quality service, as well as to ensure its operation. The information provided will also help you access and use our WEBSITE and provide you with information about the products and services you want.
We also use the information we have available to combat harmful, suspicious activity or breach of our policies and conditions, detect and prevent spam and preserve the integrity of our products, services and data collected, taking the relevant SECURITY MEASURES in accordance with the data collected and the purposes of the treatment to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data when they are subject to treatment to the extent that our entity has implemented the treatment policies and security measures referred to in the current European protection regulations of data. The treatment policies and security measures implemented by THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use of your personal data.
We also use the information you provide to respond when you contact us or to contact you in cases where it is legally permitted.
The user, marking and accepting the box corresponding to news & information, expressly consents that THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. send you a NEWSLETTER with news, marketing messages, advertising and / or information related to our entity, the services we provide and / or our products, as well as informing you about our policies and conditions.
The data collected will not be treated inconsistently with the indicated purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect the information you provide us when you browse our WEBSITE, specifically the identification and registration data included in forms or data and messages that you communicate through them. This information may include: your first and last name and email, as well as other information necessary to process your request or communication
- We may receive identifying information when you send us an email or when you contact us.
- We may receive, currently or in the future, identifying information when you access or log in to another page, such as a social network, from our WEBSITE. This may include text and / or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available on those third-party pages.
- In the event that our WEBSITE gives you the possibility, now or in the future, to pay for services offered by THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. using a credit card through providers that process payment through third parties, it is important that you know that our service provider, not THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, SL., will be the one who collects and processes your credit card information.
The RESPONSE to the forms presented to receive information on the services offered by THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L., as well as any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is totally optional. However, the refusal of the client or user to provide certain data may make it impossible to provide the services offered by THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L.
WHERE DOES THE COLLECTED INFORMATION COME FROM?
The information we collect through the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from third parties or from public access sources.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS ALLOWS US TO PROCESS COLLECTED DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
- The execution of the contract in which you are a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures.
- Compliance with legal obligations of THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L.
- The legitimate interest of THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L.
DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
HOW DO WE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
All information provided by the user through registration or by completing the WEBSITE forms must be truthful. Likewise, it will be the user’s responsibility to keep all of the information provided to THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. permanently updated so that it corresponds, at all times, to the current situation of the user. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. or to third parties for the information you provide.
Please notify THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. immediately of any change or modification that occurs in relation to the data you have provided, so that they may respond accurately to your personal situation at all times.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the LOPDGDD, you have the following rights:
- Right to obtain confirmation on whether or not THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns you.
- Right to request access to any personal data we have pertaining to you
- Right to request correction or deletion; for example, you may request that your e-mail address be corrected if it is wrong or request the deletion of data that THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. has when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. At the time of deletion of the data we may be required to keep the data on file to fulfill legal obligations, in which case we will keep the data private & blocked until the legal obligations are fulfilled.
- Right to request limitations to the processing of your data, for example, you have the right to limit the use of your data for marketing purposes, being able to contact us to unsubscribe from the NEWSLETTER or commercial communications. In this case, we will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to processing and withdraw consent at any time, for example, you can ask THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. to stop processing your data, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, with THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. stopping the use of data except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense against possible claims.
- Right to the transfer of data in automated support to another responsible party in the processing cases permited by the LOPDGDD.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the subject as “Exercise of LOPDGDD Rights” and including the following details:
- Your first and last name, or username,
- Right(s) you wish to exercise
- Information regarding the data you would like to access, correct, delete, limit use, or exercise right of data transfer
Likewise, the interested parties may submit a claim to the corresponding Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained a satisfactory resolution in their attempt to exercise their rights, through the following link:
DO WE TRANSFER OR GIVE YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
The data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, except to possible Processing Managers (third-party entities that serve our entity).
THE BEAUTY MAKERS STUDIO, S.L. may share your information with various government authorities in response to court appearances, court orders or other legal proceedings or for any other matter required by law.
For your convenience and interest, we can provide links to any pages managed by external organizers (“Third Party Pages”). We do not disclose your information to these Third Party Pages without your consent.